Абонамент за:
Коментари за публикацията (Atom)
Популярни публикации
-
It took me a long time to get it done... :/ And now i don't know if am i happy... This makes me a little sad actually becau...
-
There was a big excitement around When Alice Fell - the beautiful spiral scarf. I liked it and so I started working on it , but it took ...
-
Me and 3 other ladies from a Facebook group, called "Tunisian crochet in Bulgaria", made that throw for a charity. Tha...
-
I ended the next squire from The 2015 Moogly Afghan crochet-along - Family Square by Stacey Williams of Busting Stitches! CLICK HERE to...
-
I just finished my block #6 of The 2015 Moogly Afghan Crochet-Along . Original pattern is named Solstice Sun Rising and has an interestin...
-
Сърчицата на шапката и на пашкула, са от Планински кристал (Quartz, Pink Rock Crystal) The parts of a set: - Loopy ...
-
Five clues from The Crochet Crowd are given and i am done with these now. This are my squares now and i'm waiting for the next clue :)...
-
Тунизийско одеяло с маргарити, изплетено за благотворителност/ Charity Tunisian blanket with DaisiesОдеялото е изплетено от групата Тунизийско плетене в България - аз го завърших - изплетох и заших маргаритите, съединих и аранжирах квадрати...
-
This pattern is my first one and I beg your pardon if you find a mistakes in it. And I will be appreciating if you inform me about them. ...
-
Одеялцето е готово от няколко дни, но трябваше да го блокирам, да изсъхне и да мога да снимам. Последното не ми се отдава, откакто се разва...
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



Няма коментари:
Публикуване на коментар