My places
Home
Crochet for charity
My crochet blankets - updated, new free pattern added
Baby sets, swaddle sacks, cocoons, beanies
How to DIY/ Уроци как да... NEW!
сряда, 20 юли 2016 г.
Myplaces is featured by Oombawka design's Link and Share Wednesday Party
Oombawka design crochet Link and Share Wednesday Party
You can recognize my
Milis sommarblommor coaster
suitable with my new kitchen colors and style.
Няма коментари:
Публикуване на коментар
По-нова публикация
По-стара публикация
Начална страница
Абонамент за:
Коментари за публикацията (Atom)
linkwithin
Популярни публикации
Child's crochet Minions #Blanket #Afghan for #charity, updated
It took me a long time to get it done... :/ And now i don't know if am i happy... This makes me a little sad actually becau...
Моят Оолонг спирален шал/ My #Oolong spiral #shawl #scarf
There was a big excitement around When Alice Fell - the beautiful spiral scarf. I liked it and so I started working on it , but it took ...
The Charity Granny Square Tunisian Throw is done :)
Me and 3 other ladies from a Facebook group, called "Tunisian crochet in Bulgaria", made that throw for a charity. Tha...
Еxhausting #Family #Square, The 2015 Moogly #Afghan Crochet-Along: Block #4
I ended the next squire from The 2015 Moogly Afghan crochet-along - Family Square by Stacey Williams of Busting Stitches! CLICK HERE to...
The 2015 Moogly #Afghan #CAL: Block #6 - Solstice Sun Rising
I just finished my block #6 of The 2015 Moogly Afghan Crochet-Along . Original pattern is named Solstice Sun Rising and has an interestin...
Lilac Love - #Baby #beanie, #booties and personalised #cocoon
Сърчицата на шапката и на пашкула, са от Планински кристал (Quartz, Pink Rock Crystal) The parts of a set: - Loopy ...
My Mystery #Afghan from The #Crochet Crowd is in progress
Five clues from The Crochet Crowd are given and i am done with these now. This are my squares now and i'm waiting for the next clue :)...
Тунизийско одеяло с маргарити, изплетено за благотворителност/ Charity Tunisian blanket with Daisies
Одеялото е изплетено от групата Тунизийско плетене в България - аз го завърших - изплетох и заших маргаритите, съединих и аранжирах квадрати...
#Minion #Blanket, #crochet instructions, #pattern - updated!
This pattern is my first one and I beg your pardon if you find a mistakes in it. And I will be appreciating if you inform me about them. ...
Като дъгата/ Like a rainbow
Одеялцето е готово от няколко дни, но трябваше да го блокирам, да изсъхне и да мога да снимам. Последното не ми се отдава, откакто се разва...
I've been featured on:
I've been featured on:
Няма коментари:
Публикуване на коментар