неделя, 19 април 2015 г.

Child's crochet Minions #Blanket #Afghan for #charity, updated





It took me a long time to get it done... :/ 
And now i don't know if am i happy...
This makes me a little sad actually because the purpose of that afghan is noble.
And i began this afghan with desire and soon i understand that i made a mistake with a single crochet - NEVER use only single crochet for entire afghan! This is absolutely unnecessary, the crochet is to much slow and your hand will start hurting you soon.

I hope that the new owner will like that afghan and its money will be useful. 









P.S These are written instructions for that blanket.  - English

And these is Dutch version.  - Dutch



                                              Take a look on my Minion Beanie&Mitts 

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Популярни публикации

I've been featured on:

I've been featured on:
Oombawka Design
Featured Five Club
Stitch It Up Link Party
2 Crochet Hooks
EyeLoveKnots
featured button
Oombawka Design
Be A Crafter xD
Creative Crochet Workshop