сряда, 22 април 2015 г.

In the end of that project - 2015 Mystery CAL from The Crochet Crowd


And here i stopped because my yellow yarn finished and i don't want to buy the new one. And now i'm staying and thinking which yarn color i can use to the end :) May be i can use that kind of dark blue yarn...

I'm thinking.

Besides of that i'm late completing the blanket - The Crochet Crowd's Mystery ended - my other charity project with Minions (you can snoop here) took me a little more time...

But this is no matter of course :)








HERE  you can get all blanket clues.

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Популярни публикации

I've been featured on:

I've been featured on:
Oombawka Design
Featured Five Club
Stitch It Up Link Party
2 Crochet Hooks
EyeLoveKnots
featured button
Oombawka Design
Be A Crafter xD
Creative Crochet Workshop