сряда, 25 март 2015 г.

The 2015 Moogly #Afghan #CAL: Block #6 - Solstice Sun Rising

I just finished my block #6 of The 2015 Moogly Afghan Crochet-Along.

Original pattern is named Solstice Sun Rising and has an interesting center.


I crocheted an original center and then modified it and used the second one about my block #6:







The previous blocks from that project:

5. UnBroken Hearts Granny Square Crochet Pattern - #5





3. The Windmill Square: Block 3



2. Starburst Square: Block 2








16 коментара:

  1. this is going to be awesome!!! wish my crochet skills were up to par (granny squares are all I can muster!!!)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. such a beautiful project !
    I can't choose between all those wonderful squares

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. ce qu' ils sont beaux!!! j' aime beaucoup de jolies formes et relièfs c' est superbe bravo

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. this is so beautiful ! I am in love with the blue square :)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. /thank you very much to everyone of you, dear ladies! you are so nice and i'm glad you like my works!
    Have a nice sunny day! Hugs ♥

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. I have chosen your square as on of my EyeLoveKnots Yarn Favorites, and featured in this week's party. It can be found here - http://eyeloveknots.blogspot.com/2015/03/yarn-fanatic-linky-party-30-sweet.html.
    Please come back to party with us again soon! Love to see the progress of your Moogly CAL afghan, and all the other projects you share :)
    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.blogspot.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Thank you, ALexandra! I commented there too. Thank you for the fun party and for your kindness :)

      Изтриване

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Популярни публикации

I've been featured on:

I've been featured on:
Oombawka Design
Featured Five Club
Stitch It Up Link Party
2 Crochet Hooks
EyeLoveKnots
featured button
Oombawka Design
Be A Crafter xD
Creative Crochet Workshop