понеделник, 29 август 2016 г.

Новотo детско одеяло/ Randig himmel/ New #crochet #baby #blanket #afghan

Randig himmel/ Striped sky

Because of many reasons i don't have enough time to crochet. I don't have enough time to study.

I have some health problems to resolve. 
My older son moved from Bulgaria to us in Malmö and i hope everything will be ok with him and better than in Sofia. 
He is an able guy and now he has a big desire for work, progressive motions and so on. 

I've made some crochets lately but i haven't make pictures. 

Ok, this is on my hook these days - a part of a baby blanket - my husband's cousin has a baby boy a week ago his wife gave birth to their first child - God bless them all.
I've decided to gift way a blanket.  





Update! 

If you didn't see these 2 different posts, you are welcome! 

-> Instructions about crocheting - http://milenaplaces.blogspot.se/2016/12/malmos-randig-himmel-instruktioner.html

-> Ready blanket "Malmös randig himmel" or Malmo's stripped sky http://milenaplaces.blogspot.se/2016/12/malmos-striped-sky-crochet-baby-blanket.html



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Популярни публикации

I've been featured on:

I've been featured on:
Oombawka Design
Featured Five Club
Stitch It Up Link Party
2 Crochet Hooks
EyeLoveKnots
featured button
Oombawka Design
Be A Crafter xD
Creative Crochet Workshop