вторник, 5 юли 2016 г.

New #Crochet Graphic3D Diamond Wall #Rug #Blanket #illusion

Now i am in Malmö.
I traveled last 2 weeks, finished all my work in Bulgaria and now i am at home. 

I bought some Alize yarns for these 2 blankets i've wrote before - Two crochet blankets are in the queue.

Here are 3 colors for my son's wall blanket - he choose a graphic 3D illusion diamond blanket and these 3 colors.



We both choose these yarn:

Alize Bebe Sekerim, 100% acrylic, 100g - 320m. 

I get this acrylic yarn because the blanket will be hang on the wall. 





Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Популярни публикации

I've been featured on:

I've been featured on:
Oombawka Design
Featured Five Club
Stitch It Up Link Party
2 Crochet Hooks
EyeLoveKnots
featured button
Oombawka Design
Be A Crafter xD
Creative Crochet Workshop